The NSCF held its first Forum from the 18-20 October 2017 at Alpine Heath in the Drakensberg, KwaZulu-Natal. The Forum was attended by more than 150 staff from 16 institutions. The Forum Programme and the presentations by the participating institutions are provided here.
- Call for Travel Grants for Researchers to contribute to upgrading of natural science collections in South Africa
- New bristle worm described from South Africa
- New Discovery: First African fossils of Devonian tetrapods
- Three new species of southern African horseshoe bats
- New species of Mongrel Frogs described from northern Mozambique